CONGRATULATIONS to PARIS LA MOORE: the winner of our 2013 Australian Penthouse Facebook Cover Girl Competition. Paris is a showgirl at Perth’s Xotica venue and will be our June 2013 Pet of the Month. Paris’s vibrant and varied photos in Australian Penthouse singlet as she toured the world proved impossible to resist. Her infectious smile, sexy physique and clever marketing secured her the coveted status as Pet of the Month – and contender for Pet of the Year 2013!
See Paris’s cover shoot & centrefold when the June edition hits newsstands on May 15.
PARIS LA MOORE
Congratulations also to MARELLA DUNN: runner-up in our 2013 Australian Penthouse Facebook Cover Girl Competition. Marella’s gorgeous smile and cheeky photos secured the Brisbane model second place in the title and a photo shoot in the July edition of Australian Penthouse magazine, on sale June 19.
Melbourne cutie Betty Hansen is the winner of our inaugural Facebook modelling competition, and while she looks great in a Penthouse shirt, she looks even better without one…
Photography: Andrew K
Continue reading “Gallery: Betty Hansen” »
LADIES: Would you like to appear on the cover of Australian Penthouse magazine? Is it your dream to become a Penthouse Pet?
Here’s your chance!
Australian Penthouse magazine has launched its second annual Facebook Cover Girl Competition and entering is simple:
1. You must be 18 years or older and live in either Australia or New Zealand;
2. You must have an open access Facebook profile page under either your real name or your professional/model name;
3. You must be willing to pose for an explicit photography shoot.
BEING IN IT TO WIN IT IS AS EASY AS 1 2 3
HOW TO ENTER….
1. Post a link to your Facebook page on our Facebook page Wall: Facebook.com/AustralianPenthouse (so we can see your photos) along with 25 words or less about why you want to be a Penthouse Pet (include your preferred singlet colour – all are size 10 – at the end). We have 20 on offer;
2. The more Likes your application (link) gets, the closer you get to a Penthouse singlet. Singlets will be sent to the 20 top contenders on January 7, 2013. If you win a singlet, you must upload a photo of yourself wearing it on our Facebook page Wall before Thursday January 31, 2013, with a few words about why you want to be a Penthouse Pet;
3. Voting closes on our Facebook Wall at 5:00pm Thursday February 28, 2013, when we will decide the winner.
“Shooting with Penthouse has done nothing but amazing things for my career and since my shoot I’ve seen my fan base grow more and more. I’ve had an overwhelming amount of interest from people wanting to see me in Penthouse again – some having gone as far as emailing the magazine. I would love to appear in the magazine again.”
MODEL ENTRY Terms & Conditions
** This competition is open to women aged 18 years or older who live in Australia and New Zealand. Proof of age (passport or driver’s license) will be requested in order to confirm the entrants’ ages prior to announcing the winner. Winner may be required to travel at own expense to a major city in order to be photographed. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
* Competition closes Thursday February 28, 2013, at 5:00pm. The winner will be announced Monday March 4, 2013, on this page and our official Facebook page. Profiles with locked or restricted access will not be considered as eligible entries.
* Finalist images will be used on the Australian Penthouse website and Facebook pages to promote the competition both now and in the future.